Birmingham Theft Crime Defense Lawyers
No matter what type of Alabama theft crime charge you are facing, do not wait to secure the help of a highly experienced attorney as soon as possible. At the law firm of Jaffe & Drennan, P.C., you will find the knowledgeable and strategic legal counsel and representation you need.
Our law firm has been serving clients throughout the area since 1978, and we are proud of our recognition and results. Our lawyers provide aggressive defense to clients accused of a full spectrum of theft crimes, including:
- Identity theft: Identity theft consists of using someone else's personal information — such as his or her Social Security number, signature, mother's maiden name or ID card — to gain unauthorized access to his or her finances. It may also include giving or selling this information to a third party.
- White collar theft: Beyond identity theft, federal financial crimes include embezzlement, bank fraud, wire fraud and more.
- Grand theft auto: Whether you are charged with carjacking a vehicle parked on the street or failing to return a rental car, the penalties for stealing an automobile are significant.
- Shoplifting: Simply hiding an item with the intent to sneak it out of the store — even if you don't make it out the door — may constitute shoplifting.
- Robbery and burglary: Robbery consists of using violence or threats to take somebody else's property. Burglary consists of breaking and entering someone's home or other structure with the intent to steal or commit a crime.
Free Consultation With Alabama Defense Attorneys For Auto Theft And More
If you have been charged with auto theft, robbery, shoplifting, identity theft or any other theft crime in Alabama, turn to Jaffe & Drennan, P.C., today. Contact our Birmingham office locally at 205-545-8327 or toll free at 877-717-3958 to schedule a free initial consultation.