Car Accident Lawyers in Birmingham, AL
Over 100 Years of Fighting For Your Compensation After a Car Accident Injury in Jefferson County
After a car accident injury in Birmingham, you may experience a range of emotions and physical symptoms. The specific feelings and symptoms will depend on the severity of the injury and your personal circumstances. Here are some common experiences that someone might have:
- Physical pain: The most common symptom after a car accident injury is physical pain. This can range from minor aches and soreness to more severe injuries such as broken bones or spinal cord injuries.
- Shock and disbelief: After a car accident, it's common to feel a sense of shock and disbelief. This can be particularly true if the accident was severe or resulted in serious injuries.
- Anxiety and fear: Many people experience anxiety and fear after a car accident. This can be related to worries about their health and recovery, concerns about how the accident will impact their life, or fear of getting back behind the wheel.
- Anger and frustration: Some people may feel anger and frustration after a car accident, especially if they feel that the accident was caused by someone else's negligence or recklessness.
- Depression and sadness: It's not uncommon for individuals to experience feelings of depression and sadness after a car accident, particularly if they have sustained serious injuries or if the accident has had a significant impact on their life.
It's important to seek medical attention after a car accident injury in Birmingham, even if you don't feel injured immediately after the accident. You may experience delayed symptoms, and it's important to get an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan to aid your recovery. Additionally, seeking legal advice from an experienced personal injury attorney may help you navigate the legal and financial aspects of the accident and help you obtain the compensation you need to cover medical expenses and lost wages.
What Damages are Available in a Car Accident Lawsuit?
The following damages may be recoverable if you or someone you love have been injured in a car accident due to negligence:
- Insurance coverage for all your medical bills in the event of an accident
- When you are unable to work full-time after an accident, you may lose employment, advancement opportunities, and job-related benefits.
- Damages caused by the crash include physical pain, psychological suffering (such as PTSD), and loss of marriage or family cohesion.
- In the event that the other party has acted in a negligent, reckless, or malicious manner, punitive damages can be charged to the other party as "punishment" fees
- If an accident caused or directly led to a person's death, the surviving heirs could be granted compensation for their loss of support.
Potential Reckless Murder
Notice of Order- 01-CC-1983-003916.00
State v. F.P.
White-Collar Crime & Elder Financial Abuse
State v. L.A.
Distribution of a Controlled Substance
State v. R.G.
I would request your services again and again.
“Mike Hanle did a great job for our family. I would RECOMMEND him to anyone. Thanks, Mike, for being so ACCESSIBLE and helpful. I would request your services again and again.”
A person of prestige and remarkable high stature, empathy - extremely admirable!
“Dear Richard, I believe that no kindness should ever be ignored. Therefore, I find myself in a position of gratitude for the empathy you showed to this physically and financially disabled old lady. For you Richard, a person of prestige and remarkable high stature in the attorney arena, to take on a pesky "fall down" case is in fact a true "kindness"; and is extremely admirable!! You have my heartfelt thankful appreciation along with my hugs + kisses.”
They pursued a variety of outside the box options and seemed to exhaustively research every detail of my case.
“Above all they kept me up to date of every event and step required of me, most of the time contacting me before I even knew there was something I needed to be aware of.”