When you’ve been arrested, accused, or injured, it is vital that you have a devoted advocate on your side who will fight for you and your rights. Facing a case is incredibly stressful, especially if this is your first time with the court system. That is why our Birmingham criminal defense attorneys provide compassionate and aggressive representation when you need our help.
Every individual that comes through our firm’s door benefits from our combined experience and knowledge because our skilled Birmingham criminal defense lawyers always take a team approach. This means that when you need help, you can have an attorney on your side in a moment’s notice.
Why Hire Our Firm?
- 75+ Years of Combined Experience
- Award Winning Attorneys
- Free Consultations
- Board Certified Attorneys
Experience Counts. Success Matters.
While experience is essential to any case, it’s the case result that ultimately matters. At Jaffe, Hanle, Whisonant & Knight, P.C., we have a history of getting positive resolutions to cases, whether in state, federal, or appellate court. Our team will stand by your side throughout your entire matter to ensure you have the help you need to shine the best possible light on your case.
All Clients to Jaffe, Hanle, Whisonant & Knight, P.C. Benefit From the Following, and More:
- A team approach that uses the full breadth of our knowledge
- A legacy of success in complex matters, such as in the appeals case of the State of Alabama v. Watson
- Knowledgeable counsel aimed to keep you informed of your best options throughout the entire process
- In-depth knowledge of the court, the prosecutors, and the judges to align your expectations
Get Started With a free consultation
Our firm aims to empower and arm our clients with the knowledge they need to move forward. In any matter, it is ultimately your decision of how to proceed, including accepting pleas, going to trial, or taking the stand to fight for your best interests. We will give you all the tools you need to make these important decisions while advocating for your rights throughout.